Kingston Township Residents Only.
Three (3) Days Only
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 7am to 7pm,
Friday, September 9, 2022, 7am to 7pm
Saturday, September 10, 2022, 8am to 2pm
- Location: Kingston Township Public Works Facility, 225 E. Center Street Shavertown PA. 18708
- Items not be accepted: household trash, garbage; recyclable items, tree stumps, rocks; construction debris; toxic substances such as paints, solvents, automotive fluids, fertilizers, medical waste or any chemicals, All electronics such as TVs, computers etc; Tires, washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, furnaces, stoves, microwaves, water heaters, or other large appliances, air conditioners & dehumidifiers that are not tagged with a certified sticker from a professional stating that the freon has been removed. Please present tattered American Flags to the staff for proper disposal.
- Proof of Township residency is required to obtain a coupon.
- All residents are required to obtain a Clean-up coupon prior to dropping off any materials in accordance with the following fee schedule:
Cars/Sm SUVs $5.00 / coupon (limit 2 trips) $10.00 (unlimited)
Vans/Mid-SUVs/Sm Trucks $10.00 / coupon (limit 2 trips) $25.00 (unlimited)
Lg. Trucks/Trailers/Cargo Vans/Lg SUV (< 1 ton) $35.00 / coupon (2 trips limit)
Vehicles (> 1 ton) $90.00 / coupon (1 trip limit)
- Clean-up coupons are issued to the occupants of rental units, not to the property owners. All items must be from Township Residence Only.
- Proper ID will be required with Clean-up coupon for admission to the drop-off site. Please show the coupon to the officer on duty. Unlimited coupons must be visible for each admission.
- The Township reserves exclusive right to determine residency of persons entering
- The Township reserves exclusive right in determining the classification of vehicles
described in # 4 above.